Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room has been removed and treatment rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My associates and I wear masks.
- My associates and I will maintain safe distancing when not in session.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the treatment rooms, front door and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside patio until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed with foot peddle. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- To obtain services, you agree to take certain precautions which will help keep everyone (you, me, and our families, [my associates] and other clients) safer from exposure, sickness and possible death. If you do not adhere to these safeguards, it may result in no longer offering you services at our office or asking you to leave our office.