Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Is it Safe to come to Day Dream Therapy for treatment?
Yes. Here is what I am doing in response to COVID-19:
- HEPA Air Filter located at the head of the massage table.
- Fitted vinyl sheet used for each session.
- Plenty of ventilation and filtration using HVAC system and large window in Massage room.
- Screening current clients, new clients for symptoms.
- Contactless payment options using square or paypal.
- New facility allows adequate social distancing before entering my suite
- I wear clean new masks for each client seen.
- I will maintain safe distancing when not in session.
- I use and provide hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and is available in the treatment room and font door.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to disinfect and air out the treatment room.
- I ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed with foot peddle. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected after each session.
To obtain services, you agree to take certain precautions which will help keep everyone (you, me, and our families and other clients) safer from exposure, sickness and possible death. If you do not adhere to these safeguards, it may result in no longer offering you services at my office or asking you to leave.